7081 Gulf Blvd, St Pete Beach, FL 33706 Saint Petersburg, FL 33706
A Culinary Manager with knowledge, care, and charisma infused in everything they do is what we are looking for! Our company is inspired by Italian cuisine, culture, and conversation. We've been proudly serving meals that leave a lasting impression with our deserving guests for many years. We realize for our guests, any night out is a big night out, and it is our responsibility and privilege to treat it as such. Don’t miss this excellent career opportunity as a Culinary Manager in St. Petersburg, FL.
Title of Position: Culinary Manager
Job Description: The Culinary Manager selects, hires, trains, and supervises the culinary staff. The Culinary Manager will be responsible for all back-of-the -house functions on each shift, which includes supervision of all staff and staffing levels, kitchen cleanliness, food quality and ensuring all safety guidelines are being met. The Culinary Manager will be responsible for managing food inventories, labor and sanitation and keeping all kitchen equipment in top-notch shape. The Culinary Manager will, unfailingly, help every team member provide guests with the highest quality of food, always perfectly prepared and presented.
- Competitive Compensation
- Aggressive Bonus Plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Ongoing Leadership Training
- Three plus years of culinary management experience in a high-volume atmosphere is a must for the Culinary Manager
- A requirement for the Culinary Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- The Culinary Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all qualities that the Culinary Manager should possess
- The Culinary Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
Apply Now – Culinary Manager located in St. Petersburg, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Carrie takes pride in providing top notch service to clients through making them her top priority and building strong relationships. She has a proven record of hiring top talent to meet staffing goals and contributes to a company's success. Making the most of each day through organization and time management allows her to be a productive member to any team.
She enjoys time with her family and watching her kids play sports. In addition, she loves anything that involves being outdoors.