232 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33609 Tampa, FL 33609
Casual Theme Industry Leader
Are you searching for a chance to share your passion for the culinary arts? Our company is seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, and experienced Professional Culinary Manager to help our company continue its dream of bringing high-quality food to our guests. If you share our passion for quality food and exceptional customer service we would like to hear from you. Apply Today for the Culinary Manager position for our location in Tampa, FL. As we perfected our concept, we began to build a loyal devoted following and the need for expansion quickly followed. The Culinary Manager is the heart of the restaurant and we wouldn t be an award winning team without an award winning Culinary Manager at the heart of it all. Don't miss this one of a kind opportunity in Tampa, FL.
Title of Position: Culinary Manager
Job Description: The Culinary Manager assists in the development and implementation of innovative food ideas/concepts to increase company sales, efficiency, market share and profitability while improving and streamlining processes. This consists of developing new or revised menu/recipe items and supervising roll-outs of brand-new menu items. Additionally, the Culinary Manager prepares food costs and analysis and ensure cost-effectiveness in product formulation and is accountable for aiding in the training of restaurants on test products, new menus, and revised products. The Culinary Manager also ensures high-quality products and works with Training and Operations to ensure consistent communication of the most current product and equipment handling and preparation methods.
- Industry competitive salary
- Performance based bonus packages
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance packages
- Paid Vacation
- Two plus years of culinary management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Culinary Manager
- A requirement for the Culinary Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- The Culinary Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all qualities that the Culinary Manager should possess
- The Culinary Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
Apply Now Culinary Manager located in Tampa, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to carriem@geckohospitality.Com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Carrie takes pride in providing top notch service to clients through making them her top priority and building strong relationships. She has a proven record of hiring top talent to meet staffing goals and contributes to a company's success. Making the most of each day through organization and time management allows her to be a productive member to any team.
She enjoys time with her family and watching her kids play sports. In addition, she loves anything that involves being outdoors.