Dining Room Service Manager
1345 Main St, Sarasota, FL 34236 Sarasota, FL 34236 US
Dining Room Manager
Upscale Casual Restaurant - Sarasota Area
Are you a Dining Room Manager looking to lead a team of professionals to success? If this is what you are looking for, Apply Today at our location in Sarasota, FL! This is an opportunity you do not want to miss! We are a fine dining restaurant with a goal to always exceed guest s expectations! We are always wanting to impress our customers and ensure they have an exceptional experience.
If this sounds like the Dining Room Manager career for you, Apply Today at our location in Sarasota, FL!
Title of Position: Dining Room Manager
Job Description: As a General Manager, your responsibilities would include the overall performance of your restaurant, ensuring the highest standards of service are being met on the floor. As General Manager, it will be up to you to lead by example, showing enthusiasm while you motivate and inspire your team. Recognizing that your team members are also eager to develop within their own careers and mentoring their skills and growth is an important leadership role. Our Management team must be able to accomplish all administrative duties while being present on the restaurant floor, inspiring the team and delighting every guest, every time.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short-term disability insurance
- Dining Discounts
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Salary
- Growth Opportunities!
- The Dining Room Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Dining Room Manager
- The Dining Room Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Dining Room Manager must possess
- High volume Upscale experience of 2+ years as a Dining Room Manager is a must for this position
Apply Now- Dining Room Manager located in Sarasota, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to cathryn@geckohospitality.Com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Cathryn Keifer has over 12 years of experience in the food and beverage industry with 10 of those years in a management role. Her background ranges from upscale dining to fast casual and quick serve. Cathryn has worked every area from FOH to BOH, even catering sales and marketing. Customer service and people have always been her primary focus making Gecko Hospitality an ideal career. Gecko Hospitality has allowed Cathryn the opportunity to connect candidates with thriving companies that align with their career goals and be a part of improving their lives.