Directer of Operations - Cafe Operations
Title of Position: Director of Operations
Job Description: The Director of Operations will be accountable for overseeing the cafe operations in the Chicago market while creating a strong group of professionals through recruitment, coaching, mentoring and development. The Director of Operations must lead their team by example, following guidelines, procedures and our businesses values.
- Minimum of 2+ years current Regional Manager experience
- Strong track record of hiring and developing talented Managers
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks effectively
- Director of Operations must have outstanding oral, written, and verbal communication skills
- Passion for customer service and taking care of guests
- Dedication to excellent food quality and ensuring our restaurants maintain high levels of hygiene and consistency
- Director of Operations must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.
Gecko Hospitality Illinois
Gecko Hospitality is a North American recruiting firm specializing in the placement of hospitality professionals in the club, casino, hotel/resort, & restaurant industries. Our national network consists of 37 individual regional offices representing two divisions; hospitality and restaurant. Our team covers all 50 states, as well as Canada, and offers professional placement services with over 120 dedicated hospitality professionals boosting over a collective 1,250 years of experience to serve our manager candidates and clientele.