Director Of Information Technology | Fun, Exciting, Growing Concept | Salary up to $80K!
Davenport, IA 52801 US
Director of Information Technology - Casual Theme – Restaurant Group
Salary $70K to $80K!
Are you an IT Manager and want a step up? If so - Apply today in Davenport, IA!
Our company is searching for a dynamic Director of Information Technology who has a true love for the hospitality industry! Our restaurant group owns and franchises a fun and vibrant concept throughout the US and expanding in Europe. In addition to serving up great food in our community, we also believe in giving back, and encourage our team members to join us in sharing our time with local non-profit organizations. We are fast growing, led by a dynamic leader, and are searching for bright, passionate minds with guest service, leadership, honesty, and fairness. Apply today to become the Director of Information Technology for our location in Davenport, IA.
Title of Position: Director of Information Technology
The Director of Information Technology will:
· ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software.
· be familiar with network operating systems, and train staff about potential uses of existing technology.
· The Director of IT must be familiar with Restaurant POS (point of sales) systems.
· The Director of Information Technology will maintain a current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software, and resources, and will be able to manage information technology and computer systems.
· The Director of Information Technology will plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing.
· The Director of Information Technology will meet with managers to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines, and control the computer system’s budgets and expenditures.
· The Director of IT should be familiar with the compliance issues needed to protect against hacking credit card or sales data.
· Competitive Starting Salary with Bonus Opportunities
· Full Benefits Including Medical/Dental/Life/Vision
· Paid Time Off
· Fun team centered atmosphere
· The Director of Information Technology should have a bachelor’s degree in software engineering, Computer Science, or related field (a master’s degree is preferred)
· 10+ years of Restaurant IT experience, with 4+ years in a managerial capacity, is a must for the Director of Information Technology
· The Director of Information Technology should have a strong knowledge of programming languages, techniques, and methodology, and be proficient in Restaurant POS, Support and Backoffice systems.
· Leadership skills, the ability to multitask and strong communication skills are all traits that the Director of Information Technology should possess.
Apply Now – Director of Information Technology located in Davenport, IA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
Marty Tarabar is a Gecko Hospitality Franchise Partner for 7 states. starting with Gecko in 2005, Marty has forged relationships with candidates and clients, connecting their needs and visions. He has brought on, trained and developed a strong team of recruiters to support his franchise territories.
Marty started dishwashing at the local diner was his way of financing his many travels. As a Boy Scout, Marty traveled to Japan, Israel and across the United States twice before the age of 17. Starting as a fry cook while in college, he went on to work for regional and national restaurant groups as a General Manager, Training General Manager and a District Manager. Marty also worked as a Food Service Manager for Genuardi Family Markets, a division of Safeway.
As a member of the Pennsylvania Restaurant & Lodging Association, he’s done seminars for restaurant owners across the state.
After many years on the road, Marty and his wife, Jill, settled in beautiful Bucks County, Pennsylvania, where they are enjoying the life of empty nesters. He enjoys trips to see his grandson in the St Louis area and helps his wife at Fine Arts and Craft Shows to support her stained-glass business.
Since leaving operations Marty has much more time to devote to many activities with his synagogue and home improvement projects. He is a lifetime Red Cross Blood Donor (over 80 pints donated so far) and regularly volunteers his cooking skills for charitable events.