Director Of Sales
3118 Washington Blvd Arlington, VA 22201 US
Director of Sales
Entertainment and F&B Segment
Salary Range $88k-$105,000.00.
Northern VA / DC Area
We are currently seeking to hire a Director Of Sales to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
Excellent opportunity to join an expanding entertainment venue with a strong F&B following with event space in Arlington, VA.
The ideal Director of Sales will have experience in the hospitality segment in DC/Northern Virginia
Managing the inbound/outbound event space sales for 4-6 locations in Northern Virginia/DC
Premium casual segment
Local travel only
Base salary to $85,000 and commissions to exceed $110,000 total comp
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
To learn more about this Arlington, VA. opening please send your resume to email@example.com
Presented by Tom Bull with Gecko Hospitality
Resumes are treated confidentially.
Meet Your Recruiter
Tom Bull, CPC
Tom Bull, CPC is the senior executive recruiter for Gecko Hospitality, Virginia and DC. Tom has a big background in restaurant operations with prior experience as DO for Applebee’s.
After joining Gecko in 2010 he has successfully developed an extensive client and candidate base throughout Washington DC and Virginia. Tom has received numerous awards for top performance during his career at Gecko. He receives frequent accolades from candidates and clients for his ability to fill job orders fast.
Tom’s experience in operations and recruiting provide a solid foundation allowing him to fill some of the most challenging positions, fast. He has connections at all levels within the restaurant segment from unit managers to Senior VP level operations, in addition to Executive Chefs and similar culinary roles.
Tom’s success is built on his ability to develop strong business relationships and works ethically with a high sense of urgency.