Director of Catering Sales – Healthy Restaurant Concept - $100K+
1239 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291 Venice, CA 90291 US
Director of Catering Sales
Now Hiring in Venice!
Our goal has been to provide our guests with fresh, high quality food that will not only fill them up, but is nutritious as well. In the past couple years we have rapidly become a favorite spot in the Los Angeles area to grab a healthy meal. All of our entrees are made to order, utilizing local products and putting our own unique twists to it. We have quickly become one of the best employers in the region as well; on top of NO LATE NIGHTS, we offer outstanding quality of life and rapid room for advancement. With two more locations set to open in 2018, we're seeking Managers who are passionate about the business and hungry for the opportunity to grow with us!
Job Title: Director of Catering Sales
Job Description: Our Director of Catering Sales plays a dynamic role in oversight of 6 locations in this market. He/she will work with the Catering Sales team to generate new leads for our restaurants. The Director of Catering Sales will work to strengthen relationships with regular clients along with soliciting new ones.The Director of Catering Sales will motivate our sales team to hit targeted goals by setting clear expectations. He/she will proactively solicit new leads and revenue streams for new events and partnerships. This individual will create guidelines and templates for proposals to be sent out to prospective clients that highlight our brand and what we bring to the table. The Director of Catering Sales will assist in developing marketing strategies to maximize our presence on social media sites and in-person showcases. Contract negotiation and knowledge is another vital part of this Director of Catering Sales position, as this individual will review them regularly with our company and potential clients.
- 3-4 years of current Director-level Catering Sales Management experience in a Restaurant or Hospitality environment
- High volume background; must have experience with Catering in Fast Casual or Full Service Restaurants doing over $2 million per year in sales
- Prior experience with cold calling and outside sales in the hospitality industry
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to build a steady client base and interact with the community
- Outside sales experience required
- Must have strong knowledge of the Los Angeles market and extensive contacts to drive Catering Sales
Apply Now - Director of Catering Sales located in Venice, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.