Director of Facilities
Studio City, CA 91604
Restaurant Experience is Required
Now Hiring in Studio City!
Salary: $110,000 - $130,000
Our founders wanted to create a gathering place in the neighborhood to get a great meal and treated everyone as if they were family. In the 15 years since then, we have grown to over a dozen locations in the region and have plans to expand throughout California and beyond, with 10-12 more locations slated to open next year. Our founders have always thought outside the box to come up with new ways to help better serve our guests and staff. We’ve committed to using the highest quality ingredients as possible and reinvest in the areas we open locations in. Each of our restaurants are built to reflect the community and ways we can support local businesses whenever possible. Our goal is to redefine the quality of food and service the fast casual and casual dining segments provide, and without loyal guests and talented hourly employees and Management, we would not be on the path to success that we are currently on.
Description: The Director of Facilities will supervise the review and approval of agents and vendors on a regular basis in markets where our restaurants are located. This individual will ensure our restaurant properties are safe and maintained, passing building and property site inspections. The Director of Facilities will manage the process of transition from new store opening to one open for business, including solidifying vendor contracts. The ability to manage, coordinate, and complete repair and maintenance projects is an essential part of the Director of Facilities role. The person in this Director of Facilities position will travel to our restaurants to inspect the locations and troubleshoot any issues regarding repair and maintenance.
- 5-7 years facilities maintenance experience with 3+ years of specific multi-restaurant maintenance supervision.
- Extensive knowledge of the project management and restaurant facilities maintenance.
- Skilled in contract administration, project, time management and budgeting.
- Strong relationship with vendors across Southern California
- Thorough knowledge of Local, State, and Federal rules, regulations, and quality control standards
- Outstanding oral, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle several projects at once
- Ability to effectively solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations under stress while exhibiting time management capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills requiring the ability to resolve conflicting interests with the goal of obtaining cooperation.
- Through understanding of restaurant operations and equipment.
- Ability to generate and maintain various project reports as well as read and use financial reports as management tools.
Apply Today - Director of Facilities in Studio City, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.