Director of Hotel Operations
Pittsburgh, PA 15222 Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Director of Operations
Full Service – Branded Hotel – Strong Growth
Make up to $120K DOE and Benefits Offered
Our company is in search of a professional, customer-centric, organized Director of Operations who shares our commitment to outstanding value and service excellence. Our company began in the late 20’s with convenience stores and gas stations. Since then our company has grown to encompass many other facets including air, propane, and hospitality. We currently own and operate several properties throughout the East- both full and limited service hotels. We are committed to providing all guests Incredible Service, Value, Quality & Integrity. If you are a passionate Director of Operations who would like to take advantage of this career opportunity with this award-winning company, apply today for our location in Pittsburgh, PA.
Title of Position: Director of Operations
Job Description: Responsibilities for the Director of Operations include making certain all budget and financial projections are achieved, recruiting and retaining top quality management candidates, developing continuous training and development systems to enhance staff performance, and ensuring delivery of customer service never falters. The Director of Operations must guarantee that appropriate staffing levels are achieved throughout all properties as well as being accountable for areas in Financial & Asset Management, Guest Satisfaction, Organizational Leadership, Human Resources and Employee Development. The Director of Operations will also supervise procedures for the control of cash, property, product and equipment and conduct audits to guarantee compliance with labor and safety regulations.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Medical / Dental/ Vision/ Life Insurance
- 401K Plan / Profit Sharing
- Growth Opportunity
- The Director of Operations must have proven performance in growing sales, training and developing employees, and successful property management
- The Director of Operations must have a minimum of 5 years’ Multi-Unit Management experience
- A solid track record in achieving financial results in both Hotel and Food & Beverage Operations is a must for the Director of Operations
- The Director of Operations must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Director of Operations must have excellent organizational, planning, communication (both written & verbal) and inter-personal skills
Apply Now- Director of Operations located in Pittsburgh, PA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Franchise Partner | Restaurant & Hospitality Division
Joy has extensive experience within the Human Resources discipline which spans across several areas of HR. During her career, she has held several management roles in the large domestic and international firms, leading various human resources functions and has led large scale, cross divisional, projects. Her philosophy and focus is to help businesses utilize the Human Capital platform to take business performance to the next level.