Director of Housekeeping
Ithaca, NY 13624
Director of Housekeeping
Are you an Director of Housekeeping looking for a fulfilling career with an industry leading hotel? Do you have what it takes to lead employees to success? If this sounds like the position for you, apply to join our team at our location in Ithaca, NY.Managing a wide range of hotel collections serving both business and leisure travelers, we are proud to offer outstanding service, access to catering, event planning, and banquet services to all of our properties. We are a growing company, rapidly expanding into the Northwest and Midwest with plans for further expansion. If this sounds like the perfect career for you, Apply Today at our location in Ithaca, NY.This is not an opportunity you want to miss!
Title of Position: Director of Housekeeping
Job Description: The Director of Housekeeping will plan and manage the room and related area’s operations of the hotel to achieve customer (guest, employees, corporate and owners) satisfaction and quality service while meeting/exceeding financial goals. The Director of Housekeeping position is responsible for short/ long-term planning and day-to-day operations of the room and related areas. The Director of Housekeeping recommends the area’s budget and manages expenses within approved budget constraints. Directs the Operation of both Housekeeping and Laundry Departments; ensures clean, orderly attractive conditions of the property, delivering first class service, and exceptional product quality.
- Competitive Salary
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time-Off
- Extensive Health Benefits
- And Many More!
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Director of Housekeeping
- The Director of Housekeeping position requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the Rooms Discipline and Hospitality profession
- Trust, honesty, integrity, and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Director of Housekeeping
- The Director of Housekeeping must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Customer Service Skills and communication are a necessary for the Director of Housekeeping
Apply Now –Director of Housekeeping located in Ithaca, NY
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume
Executive Recruiter | Hospitality Division
For 16 years, Hantz Bernard served as the Executive Director of an international organization that operated in 17 countries; he functioned as an executive coach for many years before joining the hospitality industry. With three master’s degrees, an honorary doctorate, knowledge of multiple languages, and many published articles in his portfolio, Hantz’ passion is to assist people, whether clients or candidates, to reach their optimal potential.