Director of Operations
- Excellent Compensation 120-130k plus bonus
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- The Director of Operations must have experience of at least three years in a similar role
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Director of Operations
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Director of Operations
- he Director of Operations must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
Meet Your Recruiter
Scott Lacy, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Scott Lacy is the Gecko Hospitality Franchise Partner in Oklahoma and New Mexico. He brings almost 30 years of experience to the Hospitality Industry, starting at the age of 18 working as a chef for a small restaurant. Scott then began a 16-year career with Ryan's Family Steakhouse in 1995. When Ryan's was acquired by Buffet's Inc. in 2007 I was promoted to Area Director and worked overseeing 9 stores.
Scott strongly believes that the foundation of the Hospitality Industry is built on forming great relationships through honesty, trust and integrity. As a lifelong operator, he knows first-hand the daily challenges that restaurant managers face, the tremendous effort it takes to be a great manager and the importance of balancing work and personal life. I also understand the many challenges that clients face in attracting talented candidates needed to grow a successful business.