Director of Restaurants | Fine Dining
New York, NY US
- Competitive Compensation
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Thorough and Ongoing Training
- And Many More!
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years’ Multi-Unit Management experience in an Upscale/Fine Dining setting
- Must have proven performance in growing sales, training and developing employees and controlling costs
- A solid track record in achieving financial results
- The Director of Restaurants must be extremely guest oriented with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- Must have excellent organizational, planning, communication, and inter-personal skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Georgia Westwood, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Georgia Westwood recognizes the importance of "doing what you love and loving what you do;" she thrives on being a part of others achievements. This, coupled with an extensive Restaurant Director background, gives her an edge in this competitive recruiting world! Georgia's career in hospitality started in 1998 with Metromedia Restaurant Group, where she developed and spent ten years. In August 2008, Georgia joined Havana Central as Director of Training and Development and was instrumental to their growth.
In 2013, Georgia joined Gecko Hospitality New York. She is a native New York girl and looks forward to continuing to work and build the New York market.
“I loved my jobs, and if I can give someone else the same experience of waking up every day happy to get to work, then I’ve done my job… and it’s a fabulous day!”