Director of Revenue
Brewster, MA 02631
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- And Many More!
- The Director of Revenue Management must have a bachelor degree in hotel management
- The Director of Revenue Management must have strong RMS tools knowledge
- The Director of Revenue Management must have a proven track record and at least 3 to years of experience as Revenue Manager
- The Director of Revenue Management must have experience in up-scale and 4 star hotels
Evan Kaplan, CPC
Franchise Partner | Hospitality Division
I am Gecko Hospitality’s Partner for the New England market (CT, ME, MA, NH, RI & VT) within the Hospitality Division and I specialize in permanent placement recruiting for hotels, resorts, country clubs and casinos. I joined Gecko Hospitality after a successful 20-year career in food & beverage executive level operations within various Four Diamond AAA resort hotels, Five-Star Platinum country clubs and nationally acclaimed restaurants. An extensive hospitality operational background paired with an award-winning recruiting experience adds significant value for our clients and candidates.
I am THE expert in multiple full-service hospitality recruiting segments and specialize in partnering with hotels, resorts and country clubs. I seek to create a strategic partnership with clients and a personalized relationship with candidates throughout the search process; resulting in the “right” fit for both parties.
I apply a grounded and balanced approach to recruiting, paired with an analytical method specific to our client’s needs. I take pleasure in matching what’s important to our clients, with what’s important to our candidates – to find the perfect match!