Director of Sales & Marketing - Resort
725 BLUE HARBOR DRIVE, SHEBOYGAN, WI north of Milwaukee, WI
Director of Sales and Marketing
Resort & Conference Center
Our company is in search of a dedicated Director of Sales and Marketing willing to go the extra mile for guests. If this sounds like you, Apply Today for our location north of Milwaukee, Wisconsin! Our hotel provides fun and relaxation for every guest from families to couples to wedding parties and thrill seekers. Whether you are looking for a retreat or a place to get away with the kids, our endless amounts of activities and accommodations are sure to entice any guest. Our staff and service provides an experience like no other, and we are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team! If you would like to become a Director of Sales and Marketing with a company within an enjoyable environment don’t miss this opportunity at our location north of Milwaukee, Wisconsin!
Title of Position: Director of Sales and Marketing
Job Responsibilities: The Director of Sales and Marketing is responsible for providing leadership and driving strategy across the company's sales and marketing functions and is the head of the sales department. He/she is in charge of training and supervising of the hotel's sales (& marketing) team while working closely with the General Manager/AGM to determine appropriate sales strategies in all market segments towards maximizing the hotel revenues. He/she is also responsible for leading the sales team while balancing leisure and group profitability during seasonal fluctuations to optimize overall resort revenue and profit. The Director of Sales & Marketing creates lucrative sales targets and networks business relations to corporate client, tourist offices, different booking services etc. He/she has to observe the market, identity trends and monitor the main competitors.
Manages department department budgets for both sales and marketing. The Director of Sales and Marketing should also work closely with revenue management and marketing functions, to develop strategies to maximize REVPAR and grow market share.
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Competitive Salary
- The Director of Sales and Marketing must create, plan and implement the marketing and sales strategy for the organization in accordance with the overall business strategy and objectives.
- The Director of Sales and Marketing must develop annual sales and market strategic business plans to drive revenue and increase market share, propose projects that will increase market share and serve as the internal and external subject matter expert for all sales and marketing solutions, working cross-functionally as necessary to ensure desired outcomes are met
- The Director of Sales and Marketing must develop and implement sales selling cycle and methodology based on market research and competitor analyses
- The Director of Sales and Marketing must drive all social media and web branding efforts to ensure the company's web presence is strong and easy to navigate risks in order to recommend tactical strategies
- Maintaining key customer relationships, while developing and implementing strategies for expanding the company's customer base is a must for the Director of Sales and Marketing
Apply Now- Director of Sales and Marketing located north of Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Executive Recruiter | Hospitality Division
Amanda has a background in restaurant operations, having worked for Texas Roadhouse for over 5 years. Starting as a host, she climbed the ladder up to restaurant manager and training coordinator. She loves the hospitality business! Her passions for hiring, training, and networking will help her in her new career as a recruiter and she is eager and excited to utilize her talents while she builds client and candidate relationships!
Amanda graduated from North Dakota State University in 2016 with a degree in psychology. She currently resides in her hometown of West Fargo, North Dakota with her husband, Luke and their puppy, Fred. In her free time, Amanda likes to travel, go to concerts, be at the lake, and spend as much time as she can with her family and friends.