Director of Sales
Upscale Business Hotel
Our company is looking for a Director of Sales with a passion for hospitality and incredible leadership abilities. If this sounds like you, Apply Today at our location in Burlington, NC. Opening this concept specifically for business travelers in the early 1980’s has grown to have over 1000 hotels in several countries. In each of the guest rooms we like to add a touch of design and style. As the Director of Sales, we would like for you to voice your expert opinion and help our company grow to be even more successful. We are proud to say we are one of the best companies to work for, winning the Best Employer award for multiple years! As the Director of Sales, you will be able to oversee and run one of the top business hotels in the industry. Don’t miss this great opportunity as a Director of Sales, Apply Today for our location in Burlington, NC.
Title of Position: Director of Sales
Job Responsibilities: As the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for managing sales as well as distributing and merchandising our brand portfolio. The Director of Sales will responsibly sell the company initiatives to retail partners including promotions, new brands, inventory management and pricing strategies. Our Director of Sales will consult, advise and engage with retail partners on category management and business analytics to help improve the performance of their business. Other tasks include developing and utilizing systems to track, measuring and analyzing progress against key sales initiatives and other business metrics. The Director of sales will have to communicate effectively, consistently produce innovative and quality results, utilize time and resources to maintain effectiveness, and collaborate well in a team environment as well as develop client relationships.
- Competitive Starting Salary with Bonus Paid Monthly
- Medical, Dental, 401k plan
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Educational Refund Program
- And Many More!
- Bachelor's degree/equivalent in marketing and related field and minimum of one to three years' experience in the hospitality industry.
- Exceptional people skills with the talent to build relationships.
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Director of Sales
- The Director of Sales must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Director of Sales must have
- The Director of Sales must have strong communication skills, as well as have a self-starter mentality
Apply Now- Director of Sales located in Burlington, NC
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com