Director of Sales
06854 Norwalk, CT 06854
Director of Sales
We Are Searching For An Experienced, Professional And Motivated Director of Sales For Our Growing Concept Which Features Bowling And So Much More, Within Our Massive Italian-American Restaurant. Apply Today as the Director of Sales for our location in Norwalk, CT. We believe in serving up noticeably excellent food and classy enjoyment with our Italian/American cuisine along with wine, sports, a year round outdoor patio and event party spaces accommodating around 600 people. If our customers would rather have their classy enjoyment at home or at the job, we cater! We have the resources to customize and create a catering order for any business or social function which will include homemade foods delivered fresh, complete with service staff, linens, chairs, and portable sports entertainment. Live music is available as well. We opened our initial location in the mid 90's and are continuing to grow; we recently opened our fifth location. All of our locations are unique and have massive amounts of space3 filled with dining and amusement. You do not want to miss this fantastic career opportunity as the Director of Sales for our location in Norwalk, CT.
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Medical Insurance Plans
- Bonus Programs
- Paid Vacation
- Career Growth Opportunities
- The Director of Sales must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Director of Sales
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Director of Sales
- The Director of Sales must be extremely guest oriented with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Director of Sales should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times.
Apply Now-Director of Sales located in Norwalk, CT
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Rubert Nogales, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rubert Nogales is a Franchise Partner for Connecticut and Rhode Island restaurant division. Rubert brings with him over 20 years of restaurant operations experience. During his career, Rubert worked his way up from line cook to an Area Director. His passion for the industry and his desire to take his knowledge to a new level is what brought Rubert to Gecko. Over the years Rubert has prided himself on the relationships he has built with his employees and guests. Rubert's experience, integrity and work ethic guides him when matching up the perfect candidate with great companies.