Director of Sales
1901 Reston Metro Plaza Reston, VA 20190 US
Salary $70,000.00 with total Comp $90,000.00
Seeking Fine Dining Director of Sales Reston, VA. We are expanding and want you to join our family. Are you ready to be part of a concept that puts great pride into serving its guests with an expert kitchen and attentive dining staff? Our goal is to offer an exceptional dining experience like no other, with a focus on hospitality. Here we pair state of the art scratch kitchens with exceptional restaurant designs and a warm, inviting place for our guests to dine. We are looking for an experienced Director of Sales join our team. If you are hardworking and enthusiastic, we want YOU! We believe it is all about the guest experience. We offer flexible schedules to fit any lifestyle, but weekends and Holidays are a must. With this rewarding opportunity we offer a competitive salary and full benefits package.
The Sales Director will play a pivotal role in advancing our restaurant sales organization. You will mentor and manage our existing sales team, develop & execute a hiring and on-boarding plan for future growth, and work to execute our existing sales process maximize results. You'll work to develop and hit key business targets, and collaborate with cross-functional teams including Sales, Business Development, Sales Operations, and Marketing.
What You'll Do
- As the Director of Restaurant Sales, grow, manage, develop, and retain a team of top enterprise software professionals
- Consistently achieve/exceed sales targets for the region
- Collaborate with the team to drive consistent top of funnel activities to build pipeline
- Work directly with Sales Leadership, Product, Marketing and Strategy teams to support company revenue objectives
- Lead and implement effective sales strategies, pipeline management and opportunity management. Drive accurate sales forecasts and sales operations discipline
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- The Sales Director must have 2-5 years of Fine Dining experience with 2 years being in a sales leadership role
- Strong leader with a positive attitude, enthusiasm and a passion for hospitality is a key attribute for the Director of Sales
- The Director of Sales must have excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- B2B software technology sales management experience
Meet Your Recruiter
Tom Bull, CPC
Tom Bull, CPC is the senior executive recruiter for Gecko Hospitality, Virginia and DC. Tom has a big background in restaurant operations with prior experience as DO for Applebee’s.
After joining Gecko in 2010 he has successfully developed an extensive client and candidate base throughout Washington DC and Virginia. Tom has received numerous awards for top performance during his career at Gecko. He receives frequent accolades from candidates and clients for his ability to fill job orders fast.
Tom’s experience in operations and recruiting provide a solid foundation allowing him to fill some of the most challenging positions, fast. He has connections at all levels within the restaurant segment from unit managers to Senior VP level operations, in addition to Executive Chefs and similar culinary roles.
Tom’s success is built on his ability to develop strong business relationships and works ethically with a high sense of urgency.