District Manager - QSR
Des Plains, IL
Title of Position: District Manager - QSR
Job Description: As the District Manager you will be responsible for all overall operations of multiple restaurant locations. Recruiting, training and coaching the personnel as well as counseling and terminating will be the responsibility of the District Manager. Our District Manager will ensure policies and procedures are consistently followed according to company policy. Our District Manager will also ensure standards are met in health, safety, and security areas or our operations. Responsibilities of this position also include administrative and working hands on with the Management Team in maintaining a fully staffed restaurant. Excellent leadership skills, communication abilities and a passion for excellence will prepare the District Manager for a successful career with our company. The District Manager will be responsible for analyzing financials and building profit.
- Competitive Compensation
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Thorough and Ongoing Training
- And Many More!
- The District Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the District Manager
- The District Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the District Manager
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a District Manager
Gecko Hospitality Illinois
Gecko Hospitality is a North American recruiting firm specializing in the placement of hospitality professionals in the club, casino, hotel/resort, & restaurant industries. Our national network consists of 37 individual regional offices representing two divisions; hospitality and restaurant. Our team covers all 50 states, as well as Canada, and offers professional placement services with over 120 dedicated hospitality professionals boosting over a collective 1,250 years of experience to serve our manager candidates and clientele.