District Manager - Restaurant District Manager
Tupelo, MS 38801
- Competitive Compensation
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Thorough and Ongoing Training
- And Many More!
- The District Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the District Manager
- The District Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the District Manager
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a District Manager
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa Williams, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Lisa Williams is the Franchise Partner for the state of Mississippi, recruiting with the leading staffing firm in the United States. We are honored to be named one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms for 2018 by Forbes.
Lisa’s goals are to enhance others’ lifestyles through successful professional placements for both her candidates and clients.
She achieves these goals by her ability to give support throughout the entire interviewing and hiring process - from arranging interviews to providing tips and coaching pieces in order to improve the ability to interview successfully and obtain the sought after positions.
Lisa looks to build trust and learn as much as she can in order to provide you with the best services that fit each individual needs.