District Manager - Seeking a Multi- Unit Manager - Tupelo, MS
- Competitive Wages
- Monthly Bonus Programs based on Restaurant Performance
- Medical/Dental/Vision Programs
- 401(K) Match Annually
- Growth Opportunities and Advancement
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Three plus years of multi-unit management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the District Manager
- A requirement for the District Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- The District Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all qualities that the District Manager should posses
- The District Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
Lisa Williams, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Lisa Williams is the Franchise Partner for the state of Mississippi, recruiting with the leading staffing firm in the United States. We are honored to be named one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms for 2018 by Forbes.
Lisa’s goals are to enhance others’ lifestyles through successful professional placements for both her candidates and clients.
She achieves these goals by her ability to give support throughout the entire interviewing and hiring process - from arranging interviews to providing tips and coaching pieces in order to improve the ability to interview successfully and obtain the sought after positions.
Lisa looks to build trust and learn as much as she can in order to provide you with the best services that fit each individual needs.