123 E Court Square, Decatur, GA 30030 Decatur, GA 30030 US
University Food Service Concept – Unlimited Growth Potential – Awesome Benefits
JOIN OUR FAST GROWING CONCEPT TODAY!
We are a fast-growing concept with high quality, fresh ingredients. Our food service concept has been designed to be open, clean, and fun and make you feel at home. Our district managers might rank us high because of our growth potential and quality of life (no late nights like some full service chain restaurants). To maintain our continued growth and success, we are looking for a District Manager for our Decatur, GA area.
Our goal when we opened was to give our guests the option to create unique combinations for their entrees. While other companies have pre-made recipes, we allow our guests to come up with their own favorite combos and watch it be cooked in front of their eyes! With our growth, there’s an abundance of room to advance from within for our Management staff.
- Competitive Salary Up to $120K DOE and Benefits Package
- Affordable Medical/Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) Plans
- Bonus Potential
- District Manager Candidates should have 2+ years of current Full Service or Fast Casual Restaurant Multi-Unit Management experience
- District Manager Candidates should have high volume background
- District Manager Candidates should have must have experience managing restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
- District Manager Candidates should have hands-on with hiring, training, and developing talent experience
- District Manager Candidates should have strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- District Manager Candidates should have the ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- District Manager Candidates should have excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
If you would like to be considered for this Restaurant District Manager position immediately, email your resume and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tim Bishop, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Tim Bishop joins Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner. Tim has more than 25 years of restaurant operations experience. Most recently as an Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants, he ran restaurants spread across a 3 state territory. Tim has also worked for Walt Disney World as a Chef as well as time spent early in his restaurant career in catering for a country club.
Tim has a strong knowledge of the cities and states in which he recruits for and specializes in building strong relationships. Tim prides himself on being a good listener and getting to know and understand the needs of his clients as well as the candidates. When this happens, the recruiting process becomes a win-win scenario for everyone. Being a game changer and helping someone find their dream job is his goal! His work ethic and self-motivation are what helps make a difference for his candidates and his clients!
He and his family are involved in their local church and enjoy volunteering their time to help in the community.