District Manager - Quick Service - $60,000 to 80,000
Growing Company – Unlimited Potential
Our Company is an industry leader searching for a passionate District Manager who is an outstanding motivator to become part of our family! Are you interested in a fun filled new District Manager Position jam packed with opportunity? Apply Today for our location in Memphis, TN. We are a growing company that believes in coaching and supporting our District Manager to grow to their fullest potential. Get to know us better, and join our team of spirited individuals who radiate the upbeat energy adding flavor to both the workplace and customer experience. This industry leading company prides itself in being of the largest Quick Service Restaurant Chains in the world. If you are a District Manager that “Walks the Talk” by taking actions that are consistent with your own words and solicits feedback about performance in this area, Apply Today as our District Manager for our location in Memphis, TN.
Title of Position: District Manager
Job Description: The District Manager provides overall leadership and direct supervision of approximately 4-10 of our restaurants to ensure that each Restaurant General Manager meets or exceeds the Annual Operating Plan established for his/her individual unit. The District Manager may directly perform hands-on operational work as necessary to train new managerial employees, respond to immediate or severe customer service needs or otherwise role model appropriate skills and behaviors in the restaurant. Focal points for the District Manager include establishing and reviewing unit-specific performance targets in guest service, margin improvement and employee satisfaction, maintaining company standards in food safety, product and facility specifications, allocating limited capital budgets to meet highest priority facility needs, introducing and reinforcing new company products and initiatives, and selecting, training, developing and motivating managerial employees.
· Competitive Wages
· Performance Bonus Opportunities
· Insurance Coverage: Medical/Dental/Vision
· Free Life and Long Term Disability
· Paid Vacation & Holidays & Sick Days
· This position require a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an District Manager in a high volume environment
· The District Manager must be passionate about, and thrive on, the development and mentoring of others
· The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the District Manager
· Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the District Manager
· The District Manager should act as a “brand ambassador” for our company at all
Apply Now-District Manager located in Memphis, TN