District Sales Manager - Event Management
Toronto Mississauga, ON L4R0A2 CA
District Sales Manager - Entertainment Centers – Event Management
Our client is seeking a District Sales Manager overseeing Senior Event Managers of each of their large fun family & adult entertainment venues in the Greater Toronto Area.
The District Sales Manager will provide administrative and sales support up to 5 locations. As the District Sales Manager, you will assist your teams in achieving the sales target. To do this, you will be required to develop a thorough understanding of the sales needs of each location in GTA, participate in business development, and work directly with each Senior Event Manager. The District Sales Manager is an individual who demonstrates effective communication, organization and collaboration, can easily take initiative, problem solves with a team orientated approach. This position requires travel for training, meetings, and execution of territory events.
If you have the leadership, people skills and a passion for the events industry, we are interested in speaking with you about becoming District Sales Manager.
Job Title - District Sales Manager
- Overseeing the location-based Senior Event Managers and provide direction regarding financial targets, spend time, sales techniques including cold calling, sales practices and event execution of Birthday Parties, Business Functions, Team Building events, Social Gatherings.
- Implements and executes existing and new/enhanced sales practices guidelines, business processes, and procedures
- Provide alternatives/suggestions to create spending efficiencies and savings by preparing/maintaining/forecasting consistent geographic coverage
- Facilitate weekly team sales meetings and prepare agenda
- Occasional coverage for Senior Event Managers and sorting and prioritizing incoming client mail, emails, answering/redirecting calls, responding to inquiries/requests, sending invitations, confirm booking and attendance
- Assisting with special events by preparing CRM campaigns, and occasionally attending various social events with the team
- Preparing/presenting monthly internal team reports to the Regional Vice President
- Processing the sales teams expenses and cheque requests
- Act as your team’s reporting specialist. Run daily, weekly, monthly reports for territory sales analysis
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing and Sales Technology team to facilitate e-marketing campaigns and create templates.
- Assist your Event Manager teams in strengthening relationships with our guests/clients through planning and organizing educational and business promotional events/activities, including meetings, seminars, and conference calls.
- Tasks may include: organizing and execution of events, making reservations, creating and distributing invitations, preparing and sending out marketing materials and promotional items
- Salary Base 60K
- Bonus 10K
- Health Benefit Program
- Travel & Cell Monthly Expenses
- Paid vacation
- Dynamic sales team
- Growing Organization - Advancement Opportunities
- Group Sales; Corporate Bookings, Team Building, Birthday Party, Social Gatherings Event Experience
- Experience in F&B Hospitality or Restaurant Management is considered to be an asset
- A solid track record is achieving financial results is a must for the Sales Manager
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a train the Sales Manager must have
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Related post-secondary education
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Experience with Salesforce (or a similar CRM system) is an asset
- Minimum 3 years in Event Group Sales 3M+
Apply Now – District Sales Manager - Home Office located in Oakville area
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott Sinclair, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Scott Sinclair has been in the hospitality business for over 25 years and has worked in both restaurants and the hotel & resort industry. In his tenure, he has opened several properties across Canada and conducted operational needs to promote market hire and develop and ensuring long-term profitability for properties that include Fairmont Hotels, Resorts of the Canadian Rockies, and Moxie’s.
His experience has led him to be an expert in recruitment, building and motivating companies’ most valued assets -their people. Understanding the challenges hospitality professionals face in their day-to-day work life, along with understanding what companies are looking for and deserve in their future leaders, Scott forms a strong partnership with our clients in the Ontario market and has a passion for connecting great candidates with great companies.