Event Sales Manager
Raleigh, NC 27601
Event Sales Manager
Exciting Downtown LA concept - Total Comp in the $80K to $90K range
Seeking a restaurant to enjoy exotic cocktails, spectacular food, and breathtaking views? Well, look no further! Our goal was to become one of the premier upscale restaurants in the area and have reached it quickly. We have something for everyone, from hosting a corporate event to a night on the town with your friends. Our rooftop outdoor patio has become a popular spot to sip a cocktail and enjoy the breeze. Our success can be attributed to the commitment our staff has towards ensuring our guests are taken care of. We are soon opening a 2nd venue in the basement of the building that will be a high end Japanese restaurant and Sushi bar, as well as 3rd venue set open in 2019 in a ground level space
Our Event Sales Manager will work closely with our Director of Sales and Events on ways to engage and sell new private party events into our venues. The Event Sales Manager will outline details and specifics of each event including food & beverage, payment, logistics, fees, etc. Working with our operations department, the Event Sales Manager will successfully execute booked events along with confirming details of events such as reservation blocks, food & beverage details, and other pertinent information. He/She will work to arrange site visits with clients regularly and maintain organized files of event & financial records. The ideal individual for this Event Sales Manager role will have a loyal following of corporate business accounts a proven track record of building new client bases.
- 3-5 years of current Restaurant Event Sales Management experience in an Upscale Casual environment
- High volume experience; must have Event Sales Management experience in restaurants doing over $7-8 million in sales annually
- Strong, deep, connected Rolodex of contacts in the Los Angeles market is necessary for this position
- Excellent people skills; this individual must be able to interact with a diverse array of clients and guests
- Outstanding oral, written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to build a steady client base and interact with the community
- Outside sales experience required
- Ability to work independently and in team settings
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
Apply Today - Event Sales Manager in Downtown Los Angeles!
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Adele began her career in a full-service casual chain restaurant. She worked her way up from an entry-level position to a Service Manager and eventually became the mentor of the FOH training program, as well as supporting the training for four other locations. During this time, she helped open and staff new locations. Because of her experiences, she understands the urgency that surrounds the hiring process.
She then worked for a Healthcare Food Services Contract Company as a Retail Services Manager. Always driving for success, she gained skills in menu development, retail design, and marketing. Once again, she was called on to support over 20 locations by hosting monthly marketing calls, site visits, and opening new account locations.
Adele has never lost her focus on service. Her management style is fair, inclusive, and business minded. She has a strong attention to detail and enjoys helping others achieve their goals.
Adele is married with two sons. She enjoys spending time with her family, watching her kids play sports, and cooking with her husband.