Irving, TX 75015
- Act as a liaison between managers in situations involving the Founder
- Schedule meetings and coordinate travel accommodations
- Screen communications and prioritize the importance
- Clerical duties
- Manage phones and social media accounts
- 3+ years' experience in administrative support
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Flexible schedule
Excellent communication skills
Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Ashley Mills is the Gecko Hospitality Franchise Partner for the California Central Coast, North Texas, & Northern Florida. She and her husband, Barry, joined Gecko in 2005 and together they have truly enjoyed this exciting career. She prides herself on her ability to research the clients' needs and match them with the right candidates. Ashley also enjoys developing relationships with clients and candidates and feels a great sense of accomplishment when the perfect match is made.
Ashley graduated from Texas Tech University with a Bachelor's Degree in Restaurant, Hotel, and Institutional Management. Ashley has worked in restaurant management for Don Pablo's and The Corner Bakery Cafe where she worked for years as a FOH Manager as well as a Catering Manager.
Ashley enjoys spending time with her family, cooking, playing tennis and golf, and cheering for her favorite sports teams.