Executive Chef (New Location) Great Pay
309 Roberts St N, Fargo, ND 58102 Fargo, ND 58102 US
Upscale Casual-Culinary Leader
Are you an Executive Chef passionate about your culinary skills? Our Company is searching for a Professional Executive Chef to lead a polished culinary staff. To become the Executive Chef of this Upscale Casual establishment, Apply Today for our location in Fargo, ND. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a great company for talented Culinary Professionals to make their mark! Don’t miss this fresh, exciting and rewarding career opportunity as an Executive Chef in Fargo, ND.
Title of Position – Executive Chef
Job Description: The Executive Chef will lead a team full of culinary professionals, set high standards, and produce great tasting food, all while following strict food safety guidelines. Our Executive Chef needs to be extremely motivated, hardworking, energetic, experienced and fully capable of leading a group of culinary experts. The right candidate will support the culinary development of their team to ensure menu items are executed with excellence all of the time. Along with team building and motivating, the person in this position must be able to communicate effectively with vendors to obtain the freshest ingredients at the best prices possible, have the ability to perform cost analysis and have a firm understanding of P&L management.
- Competitive Compensation
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Thorough and Ongoing Training
- The Executive Chef must possess 3-5 years high-volume Kitchen Management experience
- Proven experience creating a safe work environment incorporating team work and professional development is necessary for the Executive Chef
- The Executive Chef must have proven success in controlling of costs associated with running a profitable business such as food, labor and beverage
- The ability to handle stress in a productive way is a must for the Executive Chef
- The Executive Chef must have the ability to delegate while maintaining control
Apply Now – Executive Chef in Fargo, ND
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.