Executive Chef - Casual/Scratch Kitchen
Casual Dining – Scratch Kitchen
Are you an Executive Chef passionate about your culinary skills? Our Company is searching for a Professional Executive Chef to lead a polished culinary staff. To become the Executive Chef of this Upscale Casual establishment, Apply Today for our location in Harrisonburg, VA. Over time things change, so we elevated our already superior ingredients & time-tested recipes to keep Our guests’ senses excited with mindfulness to their well-being. We love making almost every item on our menu (especially our bread) in house, the authentic way, as we always have. Our Company is proud to support our local communities and local organizations, it’s our way of giving back to those who help us throughout the years of our success. Don’t miss your opportunity to take advantage of this fantastic career opportunity! Apply Today to become the Executive Chef of our location in Harrisonburg, VA.
Title of Position – Executive Chef
Job Description: The Executive Chef will lead a team full of culinary professionals, set high standards, and produce great tasting food, all while following strict food safety guidelines. Our Executive Chef needs to be extremely motivated, hardworking, energetic, experienced and fully capable of leading a group of culinary experts. The right candidate will support the culinary development of their team to ensure menu items are executed with excellence all of the time. Along with team building and motivating, the person in this position must be able to communicate effectively with vendors to obtain the freshest ingredients at the best prices possible, have the ability to perform cost analysis and have a firm understanding of P&L management.
- Excellent Compensation
- Growth Potential
- Work/Life Balance
- Continuous Training
- And Many More…
- The Executive Chef must possess 3-5 years high-volume Kitchen Management experience
- Proven experience creating a safe work environment incorporating team work and professional development is necessary for the Executive Chef
- The Executive Chef must have proven success in controlling of costs associated with running a profitable business such as food, labor and beverage
- The ability to handle stress in a productive way is a must for the Executive Chef
- The Executive Chef must have the ability to delegate while maintaining control
Apply Now – Executive Chef in Harrisonburg, VA