Executive Chef - Fine Dining
Lynnfield, MA 01940
Fine Dining- Industry Leader
Our Company is searching for a qualified Professional Executive Chef who’s a natural born leader and possesses a passion for the culinary arts! We love treating our guests to our legendary Steakhouse experience and satisfying their desire for fantastic American Cuisine. If this sounds like the type of Executive Chef opportunity you’re in search of, Apply Today for our location in Lynnfield, MA!
Title of Position: Executive Chef
Job Description: The Executive Chef will be expected to showcase their leadership abilities by hiring, managing and directing all Culinary Team Members, along with being responsible for creating a kitchen atmosphere that thrives on teamwork and embraces constructive suggestions. Our Executive Chef must make certain all culinary cuisine is served on schedule and will exceed our guests’ expectations. We take tremendous pride in our cuisine and need a strong Executive chef to ensure proper execution. We will depend on the talents of the Executive Chef to motivate their crew, create phenomenal cuisine and to be as invested in excellence
- Excellent compensation packages
- Competitive Bonus Programs
- 401 (k) retirement savings with a company match
- Medical/Dental and Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- The Executive Chef must have high volume fine dining experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring a developing others is a must for the Executive Chef
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Executive Chef
- The Executive Chef must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Executive Chef should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Apply Now- Executive Chef located in Lynnfield, MA.
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Brian Blum
Brian Blum, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Brian Blum is the franchise partner for Gecko Hospitality in Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont and he is an active member of NAPS. Brian's ability to educate and assist restaurant leaders with their employment decisions while sticking to his values of honesty and respect and his mantra of "people work for people", have set him apart from the competition. Organizations now more than ever are looking for top talent and Brian's ability to bring together talented Restaurant Managers, Chefs and Directors with his contacts at both National and independent Restaurant companies have made him one of the most sought-after recruiters in the industry. Brian is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts and has experience as Restaurant General Manager and Area Director for both corporate and independent restaurants groups.