Executive Chef - Great Pay
172 Temple St, New Haven, CT 06510 New Haven, CT 06510
FULL SERVICE / BAR URBAN CASUAL – NEW HAVEN
INTERVIEW THIS WEEK – JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
Make Up To $70K
An answer to your Career Search! Are you an Executive Chef – who wants to make a change? Are you looking for your next career step? We are looking for an Executive Chef to join our management team in the New Haven area with urban casual cuisine experience. From managing staff and financials to ensuring a world-class dining experience for our customers, your leadership skills and outgoing personality will be the key to the continued success of our well-known and popular brand. Our commitment to your continued professional development makes this a great opportunity for you to build a career with us. If you want more out of your career, you've come to the right place.
Our Executive Chef is responsible for the back of house and ensures that the kitchen provides quality food. Maintains a safe and sanitary work environment for all employees. Other duties include menu planning, preparation of budgets, and maintenance of payroll, food cost, and other records. Specific duties involving food preparation are the establishment of quality standards, training of employees in cooking methods, presentation techniques, portion control, and retention of nutrients.
- Excellent Compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Paid Vacations
- Executive Chef candidate must have 2-5 years Executive Chef Restaurant experience
- Executive Chef candidate should have a degree in Hospitality, Business, or Hotel/Restaurant Management or other related field is preferred
- Executive Chef candidate should have experience in a Casual Dining a plus
- Executive Chef candidate should have a Serve Safe Food and Serve Safe Alcohol Certifications a plus
- Executive Chef candidate should be superior business acumen; demonstrated ability to analyze and impact business results at an organization level
- Executive Chef candidate should have the ability to manage/lead others and build a diverse and effective team and labor
- Executive Chef candidate should have a outgoing personality
If you would like to be considered for this Executive Chef position, email your resume to email@example.com
Rubert Nogales, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rubert Nogales is a Franchise Partner for Connecticut and Rhode Island restaurant division. Rubert brings with him over 20 years of restaurant operations experience. During his career, Rubert worked his way up from line cook to an Area Director. His passion for the industry and his desire to take his knowledge to a new level is what brought Rubert to Gecko. Over the years Rubert has prided himself on the relationships he has built with his employees and guests. Rubert's experience, integrity and work ethic guides him when matching up the perfect candidate with great companies.