Executive Chef - Great Pay
2205 N Westshore Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607 Tampa, FL 33607 US
FULL SERVICE- UPSCALE CASUAL – CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
INTERVIEW THIS WEEK – JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
Make Up To $95K
An answer to your Career Search! Are you an Executive Chef – who wants to make a change? Are you looking for your next career step? We are looking for an Executive Chef to join our management team in the Tampa area with upscale casual cuisine experience. From managing staff and financials to ensuring a world-class dining experience for our customers, your leadership skills and outgoing personality will be the key to the continued success of our well-known and popular brand. Our commitment to your continued professional development makes this a great opportunity for you to build a career with us. If you want more out of your career, you've come to the right place.
Our Executive Chef is responsible for the back of house and ensures that the kitchen provides quality food. Maintains a safe and sanitary work environment for all employees. Other duties include menu planning, preparation of budgets, and maintenance of payroll, food cost, and other records. Specific duties involving food preparation are the establishment of quality standards, training of employees in cooking methods, presentation techniques, portion control, and retention of nutrients.
- Executive Chef candidate must have 2-5 years Executive Chef Restaurant experience
- Executive Chef experience with Mexican cuisine a plus
- Executive Chef candidate should have a degree in Hospitality, Business, or Hotel/Restaurant Management or other related field is preferred
- Executive Chef candidate should have experience in an Upscale Casual Dining a plus
- Executive Chef candidate should have a Serve Safe Food and Serve Safe Alcohol Certifications a plus
- Executive Chef candidate should be superior business acumen; demonstrated ability to analyze and impact business results at an organization level
- Executive Chef candidate should have the ability to manage/lead others and build a diverse and effective team and labor
- Executive Chef candidate should have a outgoing personality
If you would like to be considered for this Executive Chef position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Carrie takes pride in providing top notch service to clients through making them her top priority and building strong relationships. She has a proven record of hiring top talent to meet staffing goals and contributes to a company's success. Making the most of each day through organization and time management allows her to be a productive member to any team.
She enjoys time with her family and watching her kids play sports. In addition, she loves anything that involves being outdoors.