Executive Chef - Japanese Restaurant
Tustin, California 92780 Tustin, CA 92780
Apply Now - Growing Company
Our company is looking for an Executive Chef that can lead a professional culinary staff to success! We pride ourselves in always preparing entrees with high quality ingredients selected by our Executive Chef. Our goal is to provide our customers the best tasting food along with personalized service to everyone walking through our doors. Where you’re craving raw options or delicious vegetables, guests will be able to discover new favorites or savor the ones they regularly enjoy. Additionally, we also offer several udon, soba, and ramen bowl options. We feature an extensive selection of authentic Asian dishes along with a variety of sake options, both hot and cold. If this sounds like the Executive Chef career for you, we would love to hear from you! Apply Today for our location in Tustin, California.
Title of Position: Executive Chef
Job Description: The Executive Chef will need to have high volume and full-service experience. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to: recruiting, training, mentoring and maintaining the highest quality culinary team available. This person must be able to drive profits through cost analysis and have a strong knowledge of P&L. The Executive Chef will be responsible for all equipment sanitation and maintenance and must be able to communicate effectively to delegate such tasks appropriately and diligently, following the strictest standards and procedures set in place.
- Work/ Life Balance
- Growth Opportunities
- Schedule Flexibility
- Excellent Base Salary
- Passionate Culture
- And Many More!
- Minimum of 3-4 years current experience as an Executive Chef in a Full Service or Upscale Casual concept
- Solid corporate casual dining background a plus
- High volume background; must have Executive Chef experience in restaurants doing over $4 million in sales per year
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on experience hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Executive Chef candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Executive Chef located in Tustin, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.