Executive Chef - Pressing Need
414 E Hyman Ave, Aspen, CO 81611 Aspen, CO 81611
Casual Theme - Apply Now
This is the perfect opportunity for a professional Executive Chef! Our company is searching for a spirited Executive Chef to inspire and provide leadership to our culinary staff. Our restaurant is a local favorite, serving comfort food with a focus on different craft beers. The atmosphere of our restaurant is a laid-back theme, perfect for having a great time with friends or family! We serve 30 rotating draft beers and carry over 200 bottled and canned beers and ciders. We only use fresh ingredients to ensure that each meal is made to perfection. If you are someone who is looking to grow in their career as an Executive Chef and add to the success of our company, do not miss this opportunity! Apply Today for this amazing opportunity at our location in Aspen, Colorado.
Title of Position- Executive Chef
Job Description: The Executive Chef is responsible for all culinary aspects of the restaurant. Our Executive Chef will demonstrate excellent leadership abilities by recruiting, training and overseeing the entire culinary staff. Developing the staff as well as your trusted Sous Chef will also be a priority of the Executive Chef to ensure all areas of the kitchen are adhering to guidelines and policies. High standards for service, cuisine and food safety guidelines will be put in place and maintained by the Executive Chef. Administrative duties such as controlling food costs, culinary labor costs and accurate inventory management will be in the hands of our Executive Chef as well. Maintaining flawless kitchen service during each and every shift is expected of our Executive Chef.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Excellent training and leadership development program
- Strong bonus structure based on meeting objectives and goals
- Minimum of 3+ years current experience as an Executive Chef in a Full Service or Upscale Casual concept
- High volume background - must have Executive Chef experience in restaurants doing over $2-3 million in sales
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Executive Chef candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now – Executive Chef located in Aspen, Colorado!
Steve Kratz, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Steve Kratz spent the beginning of his career (18 years) developing and operating the Joseph Ambler Inn in Montgomeryville, PA. A 14-acre country estate was renovated into a 15 room Bed and Breakfast. Later renovations and expansions resulted in a luxurious 52 room Country Inn with fine dining, weddings, and banquets.
Steve enjoyed 5 years as Manager and then General Manager for Macaroni Grill. His experience owning and operating his own location as well as his tenure with the Brinker Organization makes him distinctly qualified to help you find your niche in this wonderful business.
Steve is married to his wife Tracy - also a restaurant professional. Steve has a daughter Nicole, and two stepsons Robert and Joseph, all in their twenties and doing well. Steve was born, raised, and has always resided in Southeastern PA. He is a big sports fan. His hobbies are golfing and reading.