Executive Chef - Regional Favorite
645 Hamilton St, Allentown, PA 18101 Allentown, PA 18101 US
Upscale Casual Dining - Apply Today
Our Company is actively seeking an experienced Executive Chef with a proven track record of success to be a part of our team. While other restaurants tame their menu, we give ours an extra kick! Our restaurants make sure your entrees have flavor that stands out and delights your taste buds. With everything made from-scratch by our chefs, our goal is to provide every guest an entree that stands out when stacked up against our competition. To continue this path, we need the best and brightest to help us continue our success. If you think this might be the opportunity for you, don't miss this fantastic career opportunity as an Executive Chef in Allentown!
Title of Position: Executive Chef
Job Description: Our Executive Chef will demonstrate exceptional leadership skills by recruiting, training and mentoring the culinary staff. Responsibilities for the Executive Chef also include maintaining a safe, clean and professional kitchen at all times. Managing food cost, conducting proper inventories and product ordering will be the responsibility of the Executive Chef as well as coaching the sous chef to have an understanding of these responsibilities. The most important part of the Executive Chef position is ensuring every dish is delivered in a timely manner and exceeds guest expectations. Our Executive Chef will be devoted to culinary excellence and inspire the staff to do the same.
- Exciting work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Advancement Opportunities
- And much more!
- Minimum of 3+ years of current Executive Chef experience in a Full Service or Upscale Casual Concept
- High volume background - must have Executive Chef experience in restaurants doing over $3 million in sales
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and development of staff
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, hygiene, and consistency
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Executive Chef candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now Executive Chef in Allentown, Pennsylvania!
Gecko Hospitality PA Resumes
Gecko Hospitality is a North American recruiting firm specializing in the placement of hospitality professionals in the club, casino, hotel/resort, & restaurant industries. Our national network consists of 37 individual regional offices representing two divisions; hospitality and restaurant. Our team covers all 50 states, as well as Canada, and offers professional placement services with over 120 dedicated hospitality professionals boosting over a collective 1,250 years of experience to serve our manager candidates and clientele.