Executive Chef -Upscale Dining
Boston, MA 02116
Our Company is searching for an Executive Chef who loves keeping it fresh, and has a desire to mentor others! Within our company, we encourage our culinary staff members to increase their potential and take individual accountability for getting results, as well as create brand excitement through creativity. Our business provides a unique opportunity for guests to enjoy nature while taking advantage of local, farm fresh ingredients and chef prepared menus. With several restaurants to choose from and thousands of acres to roam, there is an experience for everyone and any occasion. If you are searching for an Executive Chef position to show off your strengths and progress your hospitality career in Boston, MA, Apply Today!
Title of Position: Executive Chef
Job Description: The Executive Chef will demonstrate leadership abilities by hiring, managing and guiding all Culinary Staff within every restaurant on the property, as well as being responsible for creating a kitchen atmosphere that thrives on teamwork and welcomes constructive feedback. The most important part of this position is to ensure all dishes are served on time and will exceed our guest expectations. We will count on the talent of the Executive Chef to motivate their team, create remarkable cuisine and to be as devoted to excellence as we are. The Executive Chef will be expected to create new dish ideas to keep our menu fresh and always new and be encouraged to use fresh ingredients found on the farms of our property.
- Competitive Starting Salary
- Bonus Program
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Meal Discounts
- The Executive Chef should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Executive Chef
- A sold track record is achieving financial results is a must for the Executive Chef
- The Executive Chef must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- High volume experience of 3+ years of experience as an Executive Chef in an upscale environment is a must for this position
- The Executive Chef must have working knowledge and experience of wild game as this is one of the many features of the restaurants
Apply Now – Executive Chef located in Boston, MA.
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Brian Blum
Brian Blum, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Brian Blum is the franchise partner for Gecko Hospitality in Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont and he is an active member of NAPS. Brian's ability to educate and assist restaurant leaders with their employment decisions while sticking to his values of honesty and respect and his mantra of "people work for people", have set him apart from the competition. Organizations now more than ever are looking for top talent and Brian's ability to bring together talented Restaurant Managers, Chefs and Directors with his contacts at both National and independent Restaurant companies have made him one of the most sought-after recruiters in the industry. Brian is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts and has experience as Restaurant General Manager and Area Director for both corporate and independent restaurants groups.