Executive Chef Asheville- New Opening!
Asheville, NC 28801 US
Executive Chef - NEW STORE OPENING!
Are you an Executive Chef passionate about your culinary skills? Our Company is searching for a Professional Executive Chef to lead a polished culinary staff. To become the Executive Chef of our new establishment, apply today for our new location in Asheville, NC. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a great company for talented Culinary Professionals to make their mark! Don’t miss this fresh, exciting and rewarding career opportunity in a New Restaurant Opening as an Executive Chef in Asheville, NC
Title of Position – Executive Chef - New Store Opening
Job Description: The Executive Chef will lead a team full of culinary professionals, set high standards, and produce great tasting food, all while following corporate recipes. Our Executive Chef needs to be extremely motivated, hardworking, energetic, experienced and fully capable of leading a group of culinary experts. The right candidate will support the culinary development of their team to ensure menu items are executed with excellence all of the time. Along with team building and motivating, the person in this position must be able to communicate effectively with vendors to obtain the freshest ingredients at the best prices possible, have the ability to perform cost analysis and have a firm understanding of P&L management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Creating an overall vision and plan for the restaurant
· Designing innovative restaurant menus to suit the theme of the restaurant
· Designing new dishes to fit the menu and keeping customers returning to try new dishes
· Developing menus and item pricing
· Sourcing unique ingredients for the menus, and keeping stock levels fully up to date
· Keeping the kitchen fully equipped with all the tools and inventory
· Ensuring that the quality of food is consistently high and that hygiene standards are exceeded
· Organizing, employing, training new staff and motivating staff in the kitchen and on the restaurant floor
· Organizing budgets and finances for the kitchen
· Assisting kitchen staff with food prep and recipe creation
· Purchasing food and supplies from vendors approved by the company
- The Executive Chef must possess 3-5 years high-volume Kitchen Management experience
- Proven experience creating a safe work environment incorporating team work and professional development is necessary for the Executive Chef
- The Executive Chef must have proven success in controlling of costs associated with running a profitable business such as food, labor and beverage
- The ability to handle stress in a productive way is a must for the Executive Chef
- The Executive Chef must have the ability to delegate while maintaining control