23 East Chestnut St, Lancaster, PA 17602 Lancaster, PA 17602 US
Immediate Need - Lancaster, PA
Are you an Executive Chef passionate about your culinary skills? Our Company is searching for a Professional Executive Chef to lead a polished culinary staff. To become the Executive Chef of this establishment, Apply Today for our location in Lancaster, Pennsylvania! Our restaurant was founded on breaking from the norm. While other restaurants focus on shuttling people in and out their doors, we took the time to specialize in what really matters: the food! Our culinary team specializes in using the freshest ingredients in each of our entrees; we want our guests to enjoy and savor the meals we serve. We offer a variety of dishes, from favorites to the innovative. With an array of drinks and spirits to cap off your meal, it’s no wonder why our guests continue to come back!
Title of Position Executive Chef
Job Description: The Executive Chef will lead a team full of culinary professionals, set high standards, and produce great tasting food, all while following strict food safety guidelines. Our Executive Chef needs to be extremely motivated, hardworking, energetic, experienced and fully capable of leading a group of culinary experts. The right candidate will support the culinary development of their team to ensure menu items are executed with excellence all of the time. Along with team building and motivating, the person in this position must be able to communicate effectively with vendors to obtain the freshest ingredients at the best prices possible, have the ability to perform cost analysis and have a firm understanding of P&L management.
- Competitive Compensation
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Thorough and Ongoing Training
- Minimum of 3+ years current experience as an Executive Chef in a Full Service or Upscale Casual concept
- High volume background - must have Executive Chef experience in restaurants doing over $2-3 million in sales
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Executive Chef candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Executive Chef in Lancaster, Pennsylvania!
Gecko Hospitality PA Resumes
Gecko Hospitality is a North American recruiting firm specializing in the placement of hospitality professionals in the club, casino, hotel/resort, & restaurant industries. Our national network consists of 37 individual regional offices representing two divisions; hospitality and restaurant. Our team covers all 50 states, as well as Canada, and offers professional placement services with over 120 dedicated hospitality professionals boosting over a collective 1,250 years of experience to serve our manager candidates and clientele.