233 E King St, Malvern, PA 19355 Malvern, PA 19355 US
We're searching for an energetic Executive Chef in Malvern! Responsibilities will include but not be limited to: recruiting, training, mentoring and maintaining the highest quality culinary team available. This Executive Chef must be able to drive profits through cost analysis and have a strong knowledge of P&L. The Executive Chef will be responsible for all equipment sanitation and maintenance, and must be able to communicate effectively to delegate such tasks appropriately and diligently, following the strictest standards and procedures set in place.
- Minimum of 3+ years current experience as an Executive Chef in a high volume (over $2m per year in sales) Full Service concept
- Previous Executive Chef experience working with local/seasonal products and adjusting menus accordingly
- Prior background in bread production required
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Executive Chef candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Executive Chef located in Malvern, Pennsylvania!
Gecko Hospitality PA Resumes
Gecko Hospitality is a North American recruiting firm specializing in the placement of hospitality professionals in the club, casino, hotel/resort, & restaurant industries. Our national network consists of 37 individual regional offices representing two divisions; hospitality and restaurant. Our team covers all 50 states, as well as Canada, and offers professional placement services with over 120 dedicated hospitality professionals boosting over a collective 1,250 years of experience to serve our manager candidates and clientele.