Seattle, WA 98102 US
Executive Chef - Fresh and local
Executive Chefs! Are you searching for the opportunity to put your culinary abilities to work with a restaurant crafted out of a passion to create a dining experience unlike any other? If so, continue reading because we have a fantastic opportunity for you. Apply Today for our location in Seattle, WA Our Company believes it' s all about quality, a guest first culture and a love for good food and great experiences. If you would like to further explore this fantastic career opportunity as an Executive Chef for our Company, Apply Today for our location in Seattle, WA
Title of Position: Executive Chef
Job Description: Our Executive Chef needs to be extremely motivated, hardworking, energetic, experienced and fully capable of leading a group of culinary experts. The Executive Chef must obtain a strong passion for the hospitality industry and work every single shift to ensure an exceptional dining experience. The Executive Chef in this position must set the bar high to create the finest dishes and uphold food safety guidelines. Food and labor costs, along with building sales and guest counts will be a huge portion of the Executive Chef' s job description.
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- Life and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Incentive Plan
- 401k Plan
- Paid time off (15 days in the first year)
- Professional Development
- Dining Privileges at all locations
- Advancement Opportunities
- The Executive Chef must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Executive Chef
- As solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Executive Chef
- The Executive Chef must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Executive Chef should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Apply Now-Executive Chef located in Seattle, WA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Erik Kalstad
Erik Kalstad, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Erik Kalstad recruits for our Oregon, Washington, and Alaska offices of Gecko Hospitality. Erik is a Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) and a member of the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS). Gecko Hospitality Rookie of the Year – 2016.
Erik graduated from Ball State University, and has worked for UPS, Gigi’s Cupcakes, and L&M Gardens. Erik, and his wife have two children. Erik has a love for the hospitality, and craft brewing industries. Erik's diverse background and life experiences will benefit both his candidates and clients. Erik has a genuine passion for helping others and advancing their careers. Please call or e-mail Erik today, and see how he can find you the perfect job, or the perfect candidate.