Executive Chef Regional level
1741 Business Center Drive, Suite 200 Reston, VA 20190 US
Executive Chef Wanted
Salary $92,000-98,000 DOE
Full Benefits Package
We are currently seeking a creative and dedicated Executive Chef to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach, be an exceptional communicator, and display leadership qualities that inspire our kitchen staff.
- Oversee the daily operations of our kitchen and coordinate staff.
- Design a versatile menu that caters to varied tastes and dietary requirements.
- Create impressive recipes that will enhance dining experience and satisfaction.
- Ensure our kitchen operates efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Comply with health and safety regulations.
- Manage food and supply inventory according to budget.
- Supervise and mentor kitchen staff, providing them direction and feedback.
- Engage in public relations efforts, including social media presence and community events.
- Proven experience as an Executive Chef.
- Excellent record of kitchen and staff management.
- Ability in dividing responsibilities and monitoring progress.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Degree in Culinary Science or related certificate.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package. If you are passionate about the restaurant industry and have prior experience as an Executive Chef, we invite you to apply today!
To learn more about this opportunity please send resume to Tombull@Geckohospitality.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Tom Bull, CPC
Tom Bull, CPC is the senior executive recruiter for Gecko Hospitality, Virginia and DC. Tom has a big background in restaurant operations with prior experience as DO for Applebee’s.
After joining Gecko in 2010 he has successfully developed an extensive client and candidate base throughout Washington DC and Virginia. Tom has received numerous awards for top performance during his career at Gecko. He receives frequent accolades from candidates and clients for his ability to fill job orders fast.
Tom’s experience in operations and recruiting provide a solid foundation allowing him to fill some of the most challenging positions, fast. He has connections at all levels within the restaurant segment from unit managers to Senior VP level operations, in addition to Executive Chefs and similar culinary roles.
Tom’s success is built on his ability to develop strong business relationships and works ethically with a high sense of urgency.