900 Pine Grove Circle, Steamboat Springs, CO 80477 Steamboat Springs, CO 80477
Now Hiring - Immediate Need
Our Executive Housekeeper will oversee all aspects of the Housekeeping operations, using strong customer relations and leadership capabilities to troubleshoot and make precise decisions to achieve high quality guest experience while ensuring compliance with quality and financial standards. He/She will coordinate with their staff to verify rooms are meeting the expectations of our guests. The Executive Housekeeper will manage daily QA, IA, and LP audits, along with training staff to ensure they can execute company standards. The person in this Executive Housekeeper role will handle any complaints guests might have in regards to Housekeeping service. Inspecting each room daily to ensure cleanliness standards are being upheld is an essential part of the Executive Housekeeper position. The Executive Housekeeper will supervise the storage area and linen rooms along with ensuring they are properly stocked with needed items.
- Minimum of 4-5 years as an Executive Housekeeper or Housekeeping leader
- Strong knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements and use of hotel equipment
- Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments
- Strong leadership skills with ability to coach, mentor, train and develop staff
- Ability to enforce hotel's standards, policies and procedures
- Outstanding leadership skills and ability to manage a diverse staff with positive motivation
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent oral, written, and verbal communication skills
- A team-winning, proactive attitude
Apply Today - Executive Housekeeper in Steamboat Springs, Colorado!
Executive Recruiter | Hospitality Division
Karen Kern has worked in the Human Resource field her entire career. Karen is a goal-driven, results-oriented HR professional who consistently delivers value for clients and stakeholders at every level of the organization.
As a former Director of Human Resources with Marriott hotels, she possesses a solid understanding of the hotel industry. While hotels often incur high turnover, Karen found that totally unacceptable. Through her committed efforts, Karen was able to reduce turnover by 78% over a 10-year period by modifying the recruitment process, developing a mentoring program for new hires, integrating a supervisory training program, and organizing employee recognition programs.
Her LinkedIn recommendations provide testament to the high caliber of service she provides to her clients and candidates alike.