Executive Kitchen Manager - Fresh Fast Casual
16310 Beach Blvd, Westminster, CA 92683 Westminster, CA 92683
Executive Kitchen Manager
Rapidly Growing Concept
A few years ago we started as a local restaurant that had big ideas. Our goal was to give our customers consistently healthy dishes and quality service at affordable prices. We want our guests to be as passionate about our food as we are. We are a farm to table restaurant featuring a from-scratch kitchen using local ingredients. Our hope is everyone, including our talented staff, can continue to learn, grow, and evolve. We currently have 14 locations open with about a dozen more slated to open over the next 18 months.
Job Description: The Executive Kitchen Manager leads a team full of culinary professionals that set high standards, produce great tasting food, and follow strict food safety guidelines. The Executive Kitchen Manager plays an immense roll in building top line sales and guest counts by providing a superior guest experience. The Executive Kitchen Manager will support the Culinary Development Team and will lead the training and ongoing support of all kitchen management and line employees to ensure menu items are executed with excellence at all times.
- Minimum of 3-4 years current experience as a Restaurant Kitchen/BOH Manager in a Full Service or Upscale Casual concept; from scratch kitchen experience required for this opening
- High volume background; must have KM experience in restaurants doing over $4 million in sales per year
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Executive Kitchen Manager located in Westminster, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.