Executive Kitchen Manager - High Volume Independent
1 Pine Ridge Trail, Barrie Ontario Barrie, ON L4M4Y8 CA
Chef / Executive Kitchen Manager – 30 Minutes North of Barrie
We are seeking a Kitchen Manager who is team-oriented, highly professional and qualified to develop others while managing systems and high-volume full-service restaurant and catering department. The restaurant distinguishes itself by focusing on community along with infectious, high-energy vibe and fantastic waterfront location, they’ve become the busiest restaurant north of Barrie. To become the Chef of this dynamic concept; Apply Today for our location just North of Barrie.
Title of Position: Chef / Executive Kitchen Manager
Job Description:The Kitchen Manager will be responsible for the culinary operations of the restaurant plus managing catering department. Responsibilities will also include hiring, training and developing the hourly staff and management team. Fantastic leadership and communication abilities will be essential as the Kitchen Manager. As the Kitchen Manager, you’ll set the overall tone for the restaurant and ensure that all team members are treated with respect and encouragement. Administrative functions of the Exec Kitchen Manager will include product ordering, hiring, training and development, scheduling, menu development including costing, monitoring financials and meeting directly with any potential catering clients.
- Competitive Salary 65 - 75K
- Bonus Structure
- Reputable Employer
- Paid Vacation
- A Dynamic, High Energy Environment
- Relocation Expenses if the successful candidate is from outside the Barrie area
- Must have minimum 2 years consecutive employment with the same employer.
- A progressive resume experience in culinary arts
- Experience with Catering and Sales is considered to be an asset
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for the perfect guest experience
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts by delivering great food consistently
- Passionate and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Senior Kitchen Manager or Chef in a high-volume FSR 4M+ environment
To be considered send resume to email@example.com
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Scott Sinclair has been in the hospitality business for over 25 years and has worked in both restaurants and the hotel & resort industry. In his tenure, he has opened several properties across Canada and conducted operational needs to promote market hire and develop and ensuring long-term profitability for properties that include Fairmont Hotels, Resorts of the Canadian Rockies, and Moxie’s.
His experience has led him to be an expert in recruitment, building and motivating companies’ most valued assets -their people. Understanding the challenges hospitality professionals face in their day-to-day work life, along with understanding what companies are looking for and deserve in their future leaders, Scott forms a strong partnership with our clients in the Ontario market and has a passion for connecting great candidates with great companies.