Executive Pastry Chef
Honolulu, HI 96814
Executive Pastry Chef
Growing Company / Bakery Concept
Are you a spirited leader with the ability to inspire and motivate your team to strive for excellence? Our Company is actively enlisting the finest Executive Pastry Chef in the culinary industry to be a part of our Team. We seek high-energy leaders focused on providing exceptional service and products. Apply Today for our location in Honolulu, HI. Our team operates with a hands-on approach at every level, integrated in our vision of delivering world-class bakery/café items. Don’t miss this great opportunity as an Executive Pastry Chef, Apply Today for our location in Honolulu, HI.
Title of Position: Executive Pastry Chef
Job Description: As our Executive Pastry Chef you would be responsible for leading the new product development through quarterly roll outs, improving existing products, adhering to high quality production while being mindful of potential cost savings. This individual should exhibit creative savory and baking techniques by personally performing tasks while leading the bakery team in preparing quality and consistent pastries for all café outlets and wholesale customers. As our Executive Pastry Chef, you would work to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget. The Executive Pastry Chef would also lead the core bakery department overseeing the operations with a focus to improve bakery line efficiencies, reduce yield loss, reduce ingredient cost and enhance product quality. You also lead in the development and training of team to improve results while maintaining standards. Must ensure sanitation and food standards are achieved.
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Bonus Plan
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off – Vacation and Major Holidays
- Fast Growing Concept
- Base Salary – ($80,000-85,000) depending on experience
- The Executive Pastry Chef must possess 3-5 years high-volume Kitchen Management experience
- Food/Baking Degree or other relevant baking training a plus
- 3+ year of experience in the baking/culinary field within a large -scale operation/bakery
- The Executive Pastry Chef must have proven success in controlling of costs associated with running a profitable business such as food, labor and beverage
- The Executive Pastry Chef must have the ability to delegate while maintaining control
- The candidate should have a proven record of executing development and driven for results.
- Proficient with MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Local Candidates Preferred
Apply Now – Executive Pastry Chef in Honolulu, HI
If you would like to be considered for this position, email us your resume. Mahalo!
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Joe Shields joined Gecko Hospitality in 2018, recruiting with Franchise Partner Ed Crofton. Joe earned a bachelor’s degree in Business Management from Bradley University. Joe has 35 years of experience in the hospitality industry as a General Manager, Managing Partner and District Manager for two restaurant companies. Most recently 18 years with Ruby Tuesday.
Joe has a vast experience and passion for the hospitality industry making him very successful in matching talented people in the right opportunity.
Joe has been married to his wife Mary for more than 30 years and is the proud father of grown twin boys. Joe is devoted to his church community and enjoys opportunities to serve.