Executive Sous Chef
300 Lakeside Ave E, Cleveland, OH 44113 Cleveland, OH 44113 US
Executive Sous Chef
High Volume Upscale Scratch Kitchen
We are seeking a talented Executive Sous Chef with a knowledge of upscale scratch kitchens, exceptional leadership and team building abilities. Qualified Executive Sous Chef candidates must have 3+ years recent high volume ($5M+)Sous Chef, Chef de Cuisine or Executive Chef experience in a restaurant operation.
Title of Position: Executive Sous Chef
Job Description: The Executive Sous Chef will be responsible for all culinary and back of the house personnel. Outstanding leadership and communication abilities are essential as our Executive Sous Chef Chef. Responsibilities will also include selecting, training and coaching the culinary staff. Developing a strong culinary team will also be a function as our Executive Sous Chef. Ensuring outstanding food quality and presentation will be a top priority of our Executive Sous Chef. Maintaining an organized and sanitary kitchen will be vital for the success of our Executive Sous Chef. Administrative functions such as inventory control, product ordering and culinary labor cost control will be in the hands of our Executive Sous Chef. Ensuring seamless kitchen service on a consistent basis will be expected of our Executive Sous Chef.
- Competitive Starting Salary, $55,000 - $60,000 depending on experience
- Attractive 12% Bonus Program
- Excellent Medical Plan
- Unlimited Growth Potential and Job Security
- The Executive Sous Chef should possess 3+ years of high volume restaurant experience at an Executive Sous Chef level
- The Executive Sous Chef should have a passion for developing and mentoring people
- The Executive Sous Chef must have a solid restaurant work history with respectful tenure
- The Executive Sous Chef should have a track record of achieving financial results
- The Executive Sous Chef must be extremely guest oriented with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Executive Sous Chef should act as a "brand ambassador" for our Company at all times
Please forward your updated resume for immediate consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Jim Koehler has been an Executive Recruiter with Gecko Hospitality since 2013. Jim has had a versatile career in corporate hospitality, as District Manager for JoJo's & Coco's Restaurants, HR Manager for Chi Chi’s Restaurants, Employee Relations Director for Ditan Inc., and a Field Recruiter for TGI Fridays Restaurants.
Coupled with his enriched hospitality background, Jim has always possessed a strong work ethic and intense dedication, which has enhanced his sustained performance success. Throughout his career, Jim has consistently cultivated and developed respected professional relationships utilizing his proficient interpersonal communication skills. Jim is genuinely inspired to passionately add value to the personal and professional growth of others.
Jim has been married for 30 years to the love of his life, Tracy, and is the proud father of Wade & Brock. Jim is devoted to his Church Community, and enjoys a variety of outdoor activities.