FOH Restaurant Mgr
Job Description: Our FOH Restaurant Manager will be expected to promote excellence by providing superior customer service and be responsible for staffing, scheduling, financial goals, and staff development. Our FOH Restaurant Manager will be responsible for daily operations of the restaurant, including restaurant appearance and presentation, customer experience, professional leadership and direction to all employees. The FOH Restaurant Manager will also be responsible for selecting and training highly skilled service-oriented employees, and conducting training for employees to build food and beverage knowledge and sales skills. The FOH Restaurant Manager will be expected to maintain a consistently positive and professional environment day in and day out.
- Exceptional base salary
- Unlimited Growth Potential
- Paid vacation
- Sick leave
- And many more!
- The FOH Restaurant Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years (fine dining experience preferred)
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the FOH Restaurant Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the FOH Restaurant Manager
- The FOH Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The FOH Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times.
Meet Your Recruiter
Tim Bishop, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Tim Bishop joins Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner. Tim has more than 25 years of restaurant operations experience. Most recently as an Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants, he ran restaurants spread across a 3 state territory. Tim has also worked for Walt Disney World as a Chef as well as time spent early in his restaurant career in catering for a country club.
Tim has a strong knowledge of the cities and states in which he recruits for and specializes in building strong relationships. Tim prides himself on being a good listener and getting to know and understand the needs of his clients as well as the candidates. When this happens, the recruiting process becomes a win-win scenario for everyone. Being a game changer and helping someone find their dream job is his goal! His work ethic and self-motivation are what helps make a difference for his candidates and his clients!
He and his family are involved in their local church and enjoy volunteering their time to help in the community.