Facilities Coordinator - Project Coordinator
3801 N Capital of Texas Hwy, Austin, TX 78746 Austin, TX 78746 US
Facilities Coordinator/Project Coordinator
Project Management Company
The Facilities Coordinator/Project Coordinator is responsible for managing and coordinating the day to day operations of a Private Residence. It is essential that the Facilities Coordinator/Project Coordinator work with the facility team to ensure that all tasks & projects are well planned, executed and documented. This person must be extremely detail oriented and have the ability to multitask and prioritize. Successful candidates should have some Private Estate, Hotel/Hospitality, Engineering, and Construction abilities/experience, and not be afraid to get their hands dirty.’
The Facilities Coordinator/Project Coordinator must assist the Facility Operations Manager to achieve a high level of service, detail and performance standards with a focus on project coordination. The Facilities Coordinator/Project Coordinator must have continuing education of current construction practices (materials, assemblies, installation processes, pricing etc) and assign tasks to internal teams and external contractors and vendors while assisting with scheduling and resource management. Monitoring project progress and handling any issues that arise while working with the Facility Operations Manager to identify priorities, requirements, scope, and objectives of all projects is a must. The Facilities Coordinator/Project Coordinator will act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants including goal establishment, program changes, short/long-range planning, priority changes, etc. This position requires assistance with budget preparation and must adhere to and ensure compliance with all relevant OSHA safety regulations for all facility personnel. Quality assurance, preventative maintenance plans, and ensuring standards requirements is required for the Facilities Coordinator/Project Coordinator.
Essential skills and experience:
- High School Diploma required; College Degree preferred
- 5+ years Project &/or Hotel coordinator/facility coordinator experience preferred
- Proven experience as a Chief Engineer/Facilities Engineer or similar role preferred but not required
- Experience in navigating Building Maintenance Systems
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting and making minor repairs
- Intermediate understanding of construction processes
- Excellent understanding of building construction systems; HVAC, MEP, plumbing, hydraulic, pool and other equipment, as well as preventative maintenance
- Excellent knowledge of general office procedures and computer skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; positive attitude
- Excellent time management skills; ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects with available resources
- Keen attention to detail and a willingness to do hands-on work
- Private estate/hotel/ hospitality experience preferred
- Specialized licensing or training in project coordination or management
- Experience in Managing/Operating BMS or BAS System
- Ability to maintain a high level of strict confidentiality and professionalism
Physical demands and work environment:
- Physical demands: Extensive standing, walking, bending and heavy lifting. Occasional desktop computer work. Driving of personal vehicle may be required.
- Work environment: Outdoor setting, sometimes rough terrain. Occasional office/cubical setting work.
- Travel: Some travel required, often on short notice.
- Salary $65-70k, DOE
- Fun, team-oriented environment
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonus program
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents (with participation in our Wellness Incentive Program)
- 401(k) + match
- Generous vacation and personal time off allowance
- Charitable donation matching program
- Training and development opportunities
- Programs and activities to encourage a balanced lifestyle
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Franchise Partner | Hospitality Division
Christopher Jensen is the Hospitality Franchise partner for North Texas. Christopher partners directly with Hotels, Resorts, and Country Clubs throughout North Texas. Christopher has experience recruiting for a variety of positions including President/COO, General Manager, Director of Food & Beverage, Director of Sales, and Assistant General Manager, just to name a few.
Before joining forces with Gecko, Christopher spent over 20 years working in the Hospitality Industry. During his tenure with Gecko, Christopher has taken his extensive industry knowledge along with his professional, yet highly competitive mindset and has successfully put it to work for multiple clients.
“When it comes to partnering with clients, I like to visit with them on-site and in-person. This gives me the opportunity to meet the team and learn the culture. Armed with this knowledge, I apply a finely tuned process to ensure that I am only sending candidates that the client wants to hire.”