Field Service Technician
Statesville, NC 28625
Field Service Technician Restaurants
$50, 000 to $60, 000 Annually
Dental, Medical, Vision
We are looking for a self-starter field service technician for our Restaurants in the Hickory/Statesville area to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) Certification Required
- Must have own vehicle and tools
- HVAC is preferred.
- Proven field service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- English literacy
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Technical degree or certification preferred
- Competitive Salaries
- Paid Vacations
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Apply Now Field Service Technician located in Statesville/Hickory, NC area.
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume today!
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Adele began her career in a full-service casual chain restaurant. She worked her way up from an entry-level position to a Service Manager and eventually became the mentor of the FOH training program, as well as supporting the training for four other locations. During this time, she helped open and staff new locations. Because of her experiences, she understands the urgency that surrounds the hiring process.
She then worked for a Healthcare Food Services Contract Company as a Retail Services Manager. Always driving for success, she gained skills in menu development, retail design, and marketing. Once again, she was called on to support over 20 locations by hosting monthly marketing calls, site visits, and opening new account locations.
Adele has never lost her focus on service. Her management style is fair, inclusive, and business minded. She has a strong attention to detail and enjoys helping others achieve their goals.
Adele is married with two sons. She enjoys spending time with her family, watching her kids play sports, and cooking with her husband.