Food & Beverage Director
Caledonia, ON N3W1Z6
- Competitive Salary 70 - 75K
- Bonus Program
- Paid Vacation
- Free Golf
- Brand New Facility and Creativity with new projects
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- And Many More!
- The Director of Food & Beverage must possess strong knowledge of food, methods of food preparation, alcoholic beverages, trends in both food and alcoholic beverages, and be able to develop menus from this knowledge.
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Director of Food & Beverage
- The Director of Food & Beverage must have the ability to compose and express thoughts in a clear and understandable way to ensure effective communications
- Large Banquets and Upscale Wedding Experience
- The Director of Food & Beverage must have sufficient mathematical skills to prepare forecasts, budgets, and reports, calculate food, beverage and labor costs, etc.
Scott Sinclair, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Scott Sinclair has been in the hospitality business for over 25 years and has worked in both restaurants and the hotel & resort industry. In his tenure, he has opened several properties across Canada and conducted operational needs to promote market hire and develop and ensuring long-term profitability for properties that include Fairmont Hotels, Resorts of the Canadian Rockies, and Moxie’s.
His experience has led him to be an expert in recruitment, building and motivating companies’ most valued assets -their people. Understanding the challenges hospitality professionals face in their day-to-day work life, along with understanding what companies are looking for and deserve in their future leaders, Scott forms a strong partnership with our clients in the Ontario market and has a passion for connecting great candidates with great companies.