Food & Beverage Director
5637 MN-29, Alexandria, MN 56308 West Central, MN
Food & Beverage Director
Upscale Full-Service Hotel
Our company is in search of a dedicated Director of Food & Beverage willing to go the extra mile for guests. If this sounds like you, Apply Today for our location in West Central Minnesota area! Our Company is continuing to grow successfully, which is why we are searching for more talented and experienced leaders. Our restaurant is a farm to table restaurant, using only fresh ingredients. We serve creative and seasonal dishes, as well as many different wines, beers, and cocktails. Our facility includes different large banquet halls, used for many different events.If you would like to become a Director of Food & Beverage with a company within an enjoyable environment don’t miss this opportunity at our location in West Central Minnesota area!
Title of Position: Food & Beverage Director
Job Responsibilities: A Food & Beverage Director is responsible for leading and managing the food and beverage division of the hotel, ensuring a high level of performance, guest satisfaction and profitability. This Director must also manage food and beverage preparation and delivery activities to assure sanitation, timely delivery and a high quality product while attaining budgetary goals. The Food & Beverage Director must analyze financial reports, anticipate and resolve problems concerning all facets of the food and beverage division, anticipate trends, enact service, as well as come up with profit-oriented and cost saving ideas/activities. The Food & Beverage Director is responsible for developing and implementing strategies for food and beverage operations, marketing and sales that support achievement of each of the hotel’s goals. Training staff, and monitoring all aspects of food production including size, quality, taste and presentation will be a key duty of the Food & Beverage Director.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Quarterly Bonus
- Annual Bonus
- The Food & Beverage Director must have 2+ years of college education
- The Food & Beverage Director must possess strong knowledge of food, methods of food preparation, alcoholic beverages, trends in both food and alcoholic beverages, and be able to develop menus from this knowledge
- The Food & Beverage Director must have the ability to compose and express thoughts in a clear and understandable way to ensure effective communications
- 4+ years of food and beverage management experience in a restaurant or hotel environment is required for the Food & Beverage Director
- The Food & Beverage Director must have sufficient mathematical skills to prepare forecasts, budgets, and reports, calculate food, beverage and labor costs, etc.
Apply Now- Food & Beverage Director located in West Central Minnesota area!
Executive Recruiter | Hospitality Division
Amanda has a background in restaurant operations, having worked for Texas Roadhouse for over 5 years. Starting as a host, she climbed the ladder up to restaurant manager and training coordinator. She loves the hospitality business! Her passions for hiring, training, and networking will help her in her new career as a recruiter and she is eager and excited to utilize her talents while she builds client and candidate relationships!
Amanda graduated from North Dakota State University in 2016 with a degree in psychology. She currently resides in her hometown of West Fargo, North Dakota with her husband, Luke and their puppy, Fred. In her free time, Amanda likes to travel, go to concerts, be at the lake, and spend as much time as she can with her family and friends.