Food & Beverage Manager
Pittsburgh, PA 15222 Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Food and Beverage Manager
Full Service Hotel located in Pittsburgh, PA
When you're a part of our team, you're more than your job title. We love the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are. Join our hospitality management team in Pittsburgh, PA and apply now! For this vital role, we are looking for someone who can manage, develop and implement all areas of innovation, development and support our Food and Beverage Program and Team. We would like a Food and Beverage Manager who will bring expertise and passion to our hotel, that will help us achieve our vision and to be the most preferred, admired and successful hotel company. Are you interested furthering your career with a world renowned institution? This is an excellent opportunity to join our team as the Food and Beverage Manager. Apply today for our location in Pittsburgh, PA.
Title of Position: Food and Beverage Manager
Job Description: Our search for a Food and Beverage Manager is aimed at dedicated individuals who are consistently striving to exceed expectations and have a confirmed record for achieving service prestige. The Food and Beverage Manager must be able to manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards. Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service is expected from the Food and Beverage Manage. The Food and Beverage Manager must be able to design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements. The Food and Beverage Manager has to be able to identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns. Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel is a must of a Food and Beverage Manager.
- Bonus Plan
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off – Vacation and Major Holidays
- Growth Opportunities
- Base Salary – ($55,000 - $85,000 DOE)
- The Food and Beverage Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 2 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Food and Beverage Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Food and Beverage Manager
- The Food and Beverage Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Food and Beverage Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Apply Now- Food and Beverage Manager located in Pittsburgh, PA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Franchise Partner | Restaurant & Hospitality Division
Joy has extensive experience within the Human Resources discipline which spans across several areas of HR. During her career, she has held several management roles in the large domestic and international firms, leading various human resources functions and has led large scale, cross divisional, projects. Her philosophy and focus is to help businesses utilize the Human Capital platform to take business performance to the next level.